Welcome! My Vegan Fashion Secrets newsletters will focus on a wide range of topics and issues that affect the welfare of animals, people, and the environment–especially as they pertain to beauty and fashion. I will also offer tidbits at the end of each newsletter including everything from favorite websites to books I’ve read that have made an impact. Your thoughts and ideas are welcome! Thank you for subscribing and feel free to share this with anyone you think will be interested.
Vegan Fashion Video
Wondering if you can be vegan and still dress stylishly? Watch this video and Ginger will show you can.
- What Fashionable Veganistas Are Wearing This Season
- Look Great: Your Guide to Vegan-Friendly Shopping
- Wear Organic It’s Politic! – video
Eco-Fashion on the runway: Hip, Hot, and Healthy.
- What Not to Wear — Green Style (in PDF Format) Note: This was an article I wrote for “The Association of Image Consultants International” newsletter. Enjoy!
- Finding Green Jeans in Styles That Flatter (includes 7 fashion tips for buying jeans)
- How “Green” Is Your Closet? (in PDF Format) Note: This was written for “The Association of Image Consultants International” July 2008 newsletter. Ginger thought it would interest all women not just image consultants.
- Wear Yellow and Make Everyone Happy
- What’s That Smell? Pointing the Finger at Nail Polish Companies
- To Bee or Not To Bee
- Fur Facts, Fur Trim, Fur Statistics (Yikes!), & Fur Recycling
- The Witness – award-winning documentary that will change your life – video
From filmmakers James LaVeck and Jenny Stein (2 minute trailer) More Info
- Change a Lightbulb and Your Shoes
- Cotton: The good, the bad & the ugly
- What’s the Problem with Wool?
- Animal Testing…a Few Surprises?