Fun, Educational, Inspiring Seminars and Workshops for Women
Let’s face it. It’s a jungle out there! It’s no wonder so many women are confused, frustrated or just plain overwhelmed when it comes to creating a personal look they love. Dress for success now goes well beyond looking appropriate in the workplace. It’s about being true to who you are (no matter where you are… work, home, or social engagements), understanding who you are at a deep level and expressing that through your wardrobe and image choices.
“Your presentation was fantastic — fun, interactive, and extremely informative. We are very grateful to you for sharing your time and expertise with our clients. Thank you!”
— Kim Todd, Executive Director, Dress for Success Boston
Dress for success means juggling many obstacles:
- the expectation that women should know from birth how to put themselves together,
- too many choices in the stores,
- conflicting advice in magazines and TV,
- societal pressure to conform,
- knowing how to keep up with what’s current without appearing too trendy,
- aging concerns,
- body image issues, and
- the natural desire to like the way you look!
Whew! These concerns often make it difficult for women to know what truly looks good on them. So, how do you sort through all that and begin to create a look you love?
That’s easy! Invite Ginger to speak! With 20 years experience, she’s engaging, entertaining, sensitive to women’s concerns about their bodies and the connection to self-esteem, and she provides a wealth of information on how to create a confident look that speaks to who you are not who someone else thinks you should be!
“Fantastic! Great addition to this year’s program!”— participant at the Gearing Up Conference, Women’s Leadership Institute, Bentley University
Ginger speaks to:
- professional women’s organizations,
- women’s social groups,
- conferences, and
- any business where women want that extra boost of confidence and competitive edge in the corporate world.
- Harvard Business School
- Massachusetts Women’s Conference
- U.S. Army — Women’s Leadership
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- International Yankee Dental Conference
- International Coach Federation
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives
- Bentley College
- Fidelity Investments
- State Street Bank
- Watertown Savings Bank
- Data General
- Schwan Corporation
- Harvard Law School