What Information We Collect
- you register for any of the Services;
- you make purchases of products or Services;
- you request support for a TIC product, event or Service;
- you request information or materials;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you apply for a job or submit your resume to TIC;
- you submit any such information to TIC via the Site or otherwise; or
- you submit questions or comments to us.
TIC may also collect personal information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, events, trade shows, expositions, seminars or other programs. The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your age;
- your website address;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, postal code);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits TIC to make physical or online contact with you;
- any information that TIC collects from you and maintains in association with your purchase of products or Services, such as your credit card account information; and
- for job applicants submitting information, your educational background, employment experience, and job interest.
Use of Your Personal Information
TIC collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve the Site, to deliver products or Services, and to carry out transactions you have requested. We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. TIC may send periodic newsletters or other mailings either through regular mail or email that are considered part of the service. We may also contact you to inform you of other products, events or Services available from TIC and its affiliates. Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which TIC or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site or Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
How to Stop Receiving Information From TIC
If at any time you do not wish us to contact you using the information we have collected, including sending you newsletters and other information, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of such e-mail correspondence. To opt out of receiving mailings, you may write to us at the email or mailing address below. These options do not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering requests for materials or other administrative and transactional notices.
How to Update Your Information
You can update your information by contacting us at the email or mailing address below. If you have subscribed to an email list or online publication of ours and you have since changed your email address, you may update your email address by unsubscribing and re-subscribing with your new email address.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
In order to protect your information from improper disclosure, TIC uses commercially reasonably efforts to maintain a secure operating environment to protect any information we collect. Once received, we limit access of your information to only those employees with a legitimate business need to review them. Finally, we take care to dispose of your information properly so that third parties will not be able to access it. This includes destroying, erasing, or making unreadable the information. While we are committed to protecting your privacy, please be aware that no transaction over the internet can be completely secure.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may provide links to third-party web sites, such as those of our business partners, other TIC users and online advertisers. You should review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why, and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
For Questions or Concerns
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
Working with Ginger was an amazing experience. I was astonished to discover that I was able to completely transform my appearance with just a few tweaks: a little color, a different hemline, a shorter sleeve. And while “looking good” is a great benefit, the “best” thing about the process was that I finally began to “feel” good about my body. I know I still have some weight to lose, but I no longer feel like I have to hide. It’s a wonderfully freeing – and empowering—feeling!